Pediatric Home Health Nurse (RN or LPN) – SIGN ON BONUS!
Peritech is now hiring Pediatric Nurses to provide private duty home care. Pediatric Nurses will perform the following duties:
Provides quality-based, appropriate skilled nursing services.Implements care plans for pediatric patients.Follows the plan of care developed by the Pediatric Supervisor, family, patient (as applicable), and physician alerting the Pediatric Primary Nurse and / or Pediatric Supervisor to elements of the care plan that may need modification.Completes daily assessment, primary nursing care, medication administration, treatment administration, and nursing documentation as determined by the patient’s plan of care and assigned shift duties.Contacts Pediatric Supervisor for any changes in condition, medical concerns, family or staff concerns that arise during the course of work within the home.Complies with Peritech Home Health organizational policies and procedures.Promotes and maintains an environment that is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.Responsible for obtaining any required verbal orders that arise on assigned shift and for following agency procedure in securing written authentication of the verbal orders.
Flexible work schedulesVacation1 PTO2 Sick daysMileage reimbursement according to company policy Sign on Bonuses
* Currently have immediate staffing needs in the Clearfield, Woodland, Osceola Mills, Punxsutawney, Altoona, Parker, Reading, Lebanon, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania.
Maternal Child Registered Nurse
POSITION SUMMARY: The Maternal-Child Registered Nurse is responsible for the provision of nursing care to a specified population of maternal-child patients.
RESPONSIBLE TO : Maternal-Child Supervisor / Corporate Clinical Administrator
- CLINICAL/TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Provides quality-based, appropriate skilled nursing services.
- Implements, reviews/revises and follows care plans for maternal-child patients.
- Maintains clinical skills by providing hands on care to clinically complex patients.
- Contacts Maternal-Child Supervisor for any changes in condition, medical concerns, family or staff concerns that arise during the course of work with patients.
- Complies with Peritech Home Health organizational policies and procedures.
- Promotes and maintains an environment that is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for obtaining any required verbal orders that arise for assigned patients and for following agency procedure in securing written authentication of the verbal orders.
- Participates in care review conferences with other maternal-child staff, Supervisors and Corporate Clinical Director.
- Participates in triage on-call rotation, including both triaging of incoming calls and completion of assigned skilled nursing visits.
- Actively demonstrates knowledge level adequate to triage Maternal-Child patients during non-business hours.
- Completes comprehensive assessment of patient concerns when calling during non-business hours.
- Responsible to provide verbal report and written documentation of calls received while on triage call duty.
- Responsible for proper follow through with any patient complaints, questions or concerns.
- Registered Professional Nurse with a current valid Pennsylvania license.
- Minimum of 2 years in an antepartum, labor/delivery, or postpartum unit, preferred.
- Experience in home health or public health nursing preferred.
- Graduate of a state approved School of Nursing.
- Interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Holds a current CPR card.
- When required to travel from one assignment to another on the same day, a reliable, independent means of transportation is required. Drivers must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance limits adhering to the limits established in the personnel policies.
- Obtains and retains a clear criminal history and related Childline and DPW FBI Clearances.
- Must not be listed on the OIG Exclusion list, the PA Medicheck list or the General Services Administration’s (GSA) Excluded Parties List System (EPLS/SAM)
*Immediate openings for Reading service area.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Peritech does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other characteristics protected by law in admission, treatment, or employment. For further information about this policy, contact the agency's administrator at (800)634-5670.