Peritech is now hiring LPNs and RNs to provide private duty home care.
Nurses will perform the following duties:
- Providing quality-based, appropriate skilled nursing services.
- Implementing care plans for pediatric patients.
- Completing daily assessment, primary nursing care, medication administration, treatment administration, and nursing documentation as determined by the patient’s plan of care and assigned shift duties.
- Contacting Pediatric Supervisor for any changes in condition, medical concerns, family or staff concerns that arise during the course of work within the home.
- Promoting and maintaining an environment that is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Obtaining any required verbal orders that arise on assigned shift
- Peritech offers:
- Full time, Part-time, and Casual assignments
- Flexible work schedules (day, evening and night shifts)
- Shift differential
- Sick time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance (Full-time)
- AFLAC (full and part-time)
- 401 K with company match
- Sign on Bonuses-$500 for part time; $1000 for full time
- Opportunities to earn bonuses of $75.00/month and more!